Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chicago, IL: United Center





Set List 
  1. Blood on Blood (ptl)
  2. You Give Love a Bad Name
  3. Born to Be My Baby (ptl)
  4. We Weren't Born to Follow
  5. Lost Highway
  6. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  7. It's My Life
  8. Runaway
  9. The More Things Change | TMTC-2 | TMTC-3
  10. We Got It Going On (Part 1) (Part2) | WGIGO-2 (ptl)
  11. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman | Pretty Woman
  12. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
  13. (You Want To) Make a Memory (ptl)
  14. What Do You Got | WDYG-2
  15. I'll Be There For You (ptl) | IBTFY-2 (ptl)
  16. Who Says You Can't Go Home | Who Says-2
  17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Start Me Up
  18. No Apologies
  19. Have a Nice Day
  20. Keep the Faith (ptl)
  21. Wanted Dead or AliveWanted-2 (ptl)
  22. I Love This Town (ptl)
  23. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2
Extras
Videos/MP3 Rip         MediaFire folder contains:
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment