Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Penn State College: Bryce Jordan Center



Set List
  1. Blood on Blood
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name
  4. Born to Be My Baby
  5. Lost Highway
  6. Whole Lotta Leavin'
  7. It's My Life | IML-2
  8. Runaway
  9. We Got It Going On
  10. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman
  11. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox) | LYHOM-2
  12. Make a Memory | MAM-2 (w/WDYG)
  13. What Do You Got | WDYG-2 | WDYG-3 | WDYG-4 (w/MAM)
  14. I'll Be There For You | IBTFY-2 | IBTFY-3 | IBTFY-4
  15. Work for the Working Man
  16. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
  17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  18. Who Says You Can't Go Home | Who Says-2
  19. Keep the Faith
  20. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2
  21. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2 | Prayer-3 | Prayer-4
Extras
Videos/MP3 Rip         MediaFire folder contains:
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment