Monday, February 21, 2011

Raleigh, NC: RBC Center





Set List
  1. Blood on Blood
  2. You Give Love a Bad Name
  3. Born to Be My Baby
  4. We Weren't Born to Follow
  5. Lost Highway
  6. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  7. It's My Life | IML-2
  8. Runaway
  9. The More Things Change
  10. We Got It Going On (ptl)
  11. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman | Bad Med | Pretty Woman/Bad Med
  12. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
  13. What Do You Got | WDYG-2
  14. I'll Be There For You | IBTFY-2
  15. Something for the Pain | Pain-2 | Pain-3
  16. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  17. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Start Me Up
  19. No Apologies
  20. Have a Nice Day
  21. Keep the Faith | KTF-2
  22. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2
  23. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2 | Prayer-3 | Prayer-4
Videos/MP3 Rip         MediaFire folder contains:
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment