Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Columbus OH: Nationwide Arena





Set List
  1. Lost Highway
  2. You Give Love a Bad Name
  3. Born to Be My Baby
  4. We Weren't Born to Follow
  5. Runaway
  6. It's My Life
  7. Work for the Working Man
  8. We Got It Going OnWGIGO-2 (ptl)
  9. Bad Medicine/Roadhouse Blues/Old Time Rock and Rol1 (Part 1) (Part 2)RHB/OTRnR | RHB/OTRnR-2OTRnR |
  10. Lay Your Hands On Me
  11. (You Want To) Make a Memory
  12. Bed of Roses
  13. I'll Be There For You
  14. Who Says You Can't Go Home | Who Says-2 (ptl)
  15. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  16. Blood on Blood | Blood-2
  17. Have a Nice Day
  18. Keep the Faith | KTF-2
  19. When We Were Beautiful
  20. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2 | Wanted-3
  21. Living on a Prayer
Extras
Videos/MP3 Rip         MediaFire folder contains:
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment