Saturday, May 21, 2011

Milwaukee, WI: Bradley Center





Set List
  1. Lost Highway
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow | WWBTF-2 (ptl)
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2
  4. Born to Be My Baby
  5. Superman Tonight
  6. It's the End of the World as We Know It (REM Cover) | World-2 | World-3 | World-4 | World-5 | World-6
  7. It's My Life
  8. Runaway | Runaway-2
  9. The More Things Change | TMTC-2
  10. We Got It Going On
  11. Bad Medicine/Hot Legs | Bad Med/Hot Legs-2 | Bad Med/Hot Legs-3Hot Legs/Bad Med-4 | Hot Legs/Bad Med-5 
  12. Lay Your Hands On Me | LYHOM-2 | LYHOM-3
  13. When We Were Beautiful
  14. Bed of Roses | BOR-2 | BOR-3
  15. Can't Help Falling in Love
  16. I'll Be There For You | IBTFY-2
  17. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  19. Have a Nice Day | HAND-2
  20. Keep the Faith | KTF-2
  21. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  22. Wanted Dead or Alive
  23. Blood on Blood | Blood-2
  24. Living on a Prayer
  25. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night | Sat Night-2
Extras

Videos/MP3 Rip         MediaFire folder contains:
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment